Friday, October 30, 2009

My future roomies + 1

Apparently being out in Canmore has done wonders for my photo editing productiveness...I've edited more pictures in the past 3 days than I have in a LONG time! Here's a few from when I was up in Edmonton a few weeks ago...a couple more months and I will be living with these girls, and I'm SUPER excited! (And I'm SURE we will be seeing alot of Cathy too. The last couple are compliments of her...) And I LOVE the black and white ones of Bonnie and Cathy and Ashton and Devon! Enjoy you guys!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

KJ said...

I love all of your faces in the last pic! Soooo CUTE! What great pics amy!

Cathy said...

I love them I love them I love them! And yes. Again again!

Melissa said...

Mmm... I love them too. But they make me sad... cause I wish I was there. :(

On the plus side.
Devo and Ashton.. I think you were born to be models.
Bonnie's modeling skills have increased.
And Cathy you are perfection as usual.
Good work team.

Bonnie said...

amy - these model shots and your editing are divine. and i'm glad to think that my modeling skills have increased. just when i thought earth princess couldn't get any better, she totally outdoes herself.