Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ashton and Brian

Weddings are by far my favorite type of photography, for a number of reasons. I just love being part of such a special day and capturing the personalities of each couple on their wedding day. Ashton and Bri were definately no expection to this. They were so much fun to work with, and I have to admit, their reception was by FAR the most entertaining I had ever been to.

Here you to guys! Congrats again!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was FREEZING! Minus 20 (at least!), snowing, windy...they were such troopers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like I said...captures their personalities perfectly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
If you want a good time, hang out with these guys and their friends...sooo funny!
Photobucket

Photobucket

On another note...its January 28th...only 3 more days to enter for a session giveaway! See the details here, and enter now!

No comments: