Friday, July 29, 2011

Mikenlee + Brandley Wedding

How do I get so lucky? Every wedding I shoot has such a different style, and I just love them ALL! Miken and Brandley's wedding was no different. Her dress, the bright pink, the details...and did I mention her dress? To die for!

Right before they came out of the temple all the little kids ran up to the window to see Aunt Mikenlee and Uncle Brandley...adorable.
1
I think it's safe to say these two are quite popular with the nieces and nephews...
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
(Mike's favorite part of the day!)
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
The entrance into the family dinner was fantastic. The highlight? Jack Payne coming in being pushed in a wheelchair while flailing streamers around.
27
28
And what's a wedding without a little Justin Bieber tribute to your new bride?
29
30
31

Congrats Miken and Brandley, and thanks for letting me be part of your wonderful day!

3 comments:

Denver and Jazmin said...

I love all these pictures! You did an amazing job Amy!!

Kelsey Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelsey said...

those woolf girls are gorgeous. loved all the shots, amy. beautiful.