Friday, September 16, 2011

Bevans Family

Oh. My. I am so so so happy with how these turned out! This was the perfect shoot. Natty and Bruce are such great company (it's a genetic thing I'm sure...did I mention we're related?) and little Eric is just the most adorable one year old you've ever seen. Bring along Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Joel for smiling purposes and BAM! Favorite family shoot ever.
1
2
3
4
5
6
Eric is a HUGE fan of Uncle Joel. Who was standing behind the camera...
7
8
Usually I LOVE color, but I am obsessed with how some of these black and whites turned out. Natty, you are a babe.
9
10
11
I also love not posing people and catching candid moments like this:
12
13
14
15
Those eyes!
16
17
18
Doesn't he just melt your heart?
19
20
21
22
Of course baby Eric was born to be a hiker. Natty and Bruce are starting him young!
23
24
25

No comments: